Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mountain Ranch Day 6

Day 6 was basically a travel day. We got up and drove to the airport where Adam, Katie, Jordan, Carson, Eli, Liam and myself got out to travel by plane. Poor Cecil, Linda, Jacob and Fred went on a traveled home by car. I lucked out again on the plane ride home because Katie and Carson just so happened to get on the same flight as me again! Eli and Liam did great. Except right at the end Eli's ears started to pop and he noticed. I quickly tried to get him to drink some water. I got him to look at me and I said Eli trust Momma just drink the water and you will be ok. He looked and me like was crazy and said ok. He then proceed to take the water and try to dump it in his ear. I guess he thought I meant to put the water in his ear...it cracked me up! Eli didn't really cry hard as so much as just get really concerned. It only lasted a few minutes and everything was fine. We had fun at the mountain Ranch but boy were we happy to be home!









Things I want to remember:
  • The mountain ranch is a lot more fun with a hotel.
  • Eli was so cute in the airport. He loved when the plane took off, and everyone thought he was so cute with his little monkey rolling luggage he liked to pull around.
  • I really love the old train at the ranch and every time it passes I feel like a little kid but I love running out a waving at it...exspeically with my little boys.
  • Jacob is a real mountain man and seems to get so much fun energy at the ranch.



No comments: