Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a hoot!!

Eli's at the age where he as started saying some really funny thing. So I figured I should start writing them down so when he grows up he knows what a funny boy we thought he was. Here are some of his latest...

  1. When we walk into my parent house there is a tree that drops these little pods that looks like brown pea pods. The other day Eli asked me what they were I told him dead leaves. He looked up and me and said, "ummm Dead leave yummy"
  2. The other day we were running a lot of errands. This day was a very hot day and Eli and I looked like we were melting in the heat. When we entered the house we felt the cool air right away Eli looked up and me and said with a smile on his face, "ALL DONE HOT!"
  3. Eli is very intrested in Liam's nursing when I am done nursing a few times I have heard him say, "Eli's turn." and then try to climb up my lap.
  4. Liam is such a sweet boy but if he stays up too long he looses it. One day while driving Liam lost it. Jacob and tried to calm him the best we could but from the front seat it can be hard. Jacob and I started talking about what we needed to do once we got to where we were going. All the sudden we he Eli yell, "I DID IT!!" Eli got Liam to take his binky and Liam stopped crying Eli was so proud of himself. Now sometimes when I hear Liam start to cry in the back seat I hear Eli say, "I GOT IT!"
  5. I was nursing Liam and Eli walked in the room looked at me and said, "Hi Mama, What's up?"

As you can tell Eli is tons of fun.

No comments: