Monday, July 19, 2010

Moutain Ranch Day 1

I don't know how he did it but Jacob talked me into going to the mountain ranch again. I am impressed he got me to go because Liam was barely 7 weeks old and I don't camp. Jacob left on Thursday and I stayed back with the boys and flew out with both of them on Monday. My mom and sister thought I was crazy to fly by myself with the boys, but it went really well. Plus I was super lucky Adam just so happened to be on the same flight!
I was worried about Eli's ears because he was congested, coughing and had pink eye in both eyes. So I got him a big drink I knew he would love so he would drink it on the plane. Everything went great and neither boy cried. Ok Ok Liam cried for only a few minutes, but it was his normal crying that he does when he is sleepy. He went right to sleep and was and angel after that.
After the plane ride Cecil and Fred picked us up from the Airport and we started our 3 hours drive to the mountain ranch. It was so funny me traveling with these 3 men. There was a time when all the car seats, luggage and boys had to be loaded and all the men looked at me like deer in headlights. I still crack up when I think about it. Adam decided he was going to put in one of the car seats on his own. At one point Cecil walks up to me and says I think Adam needs your help I hear swear words. Another time I over heard the three men talking as they were trying to feed Eli say, "this is like 3 men and a baby!" haha and boy were they right. Needless to say I had a fun time on the drive with these funny men. I was thankful for the entertainment and their help.
Once we got to the Ranch we had dinner and headed back to the hotel...yes I got a hotel room. However Cecil, Fred, and Allison did too. I guess not everyone likes roughing it like Jacob would like me to believe.






No comments: