Monday, July 12, 2010

What's up 7 up



I can't believe it but it has happened. My tiny little Ethan turned 7! Our little talker is growing up so fast. Ethan's birthday was the 1st and only birth I was a part of that wasn't my own children. I remember a lot of details of that day 7 years ago and I will treasure them always. Ethan has been such a sweet addition to the family. He is so fun, sweet, kind, caring, talkative, outgoing, thoughtful and many more great things!

To celebrate the life of this wonderful boy the Gilmore's invited a few of his very close friends to Jump Street. Eli was on the invite list so of course Jacob, Liam and I came along. It was so much fun jumping on the tramps and blow up toys with all the kids. Eli was scared at first when he saw the giant blow up alligator, but he just went right up it and down the slide without even shedding one tear. All the kids just ran and ran and ran for two hours. We had a great time!









I thought Liam had thrush so I gave him some Genitine Violet...that is why his whole face is purple!





These two pictures of Jacob and I are of us trying to do t his funny thing the kids did. We would run up the trap ramp and then flip back and slide down on your back. Jacob could do it. I always rolled around kind of funny.






No comments: