Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mountain Ranch Day 4

Day four at the Ranch was pretty chill, as you can see from the picture of Fred below. Basically everyone relaxed, played games, napped, read, and did crafts for the first part of the day. Then after that we did a lot of things. Julie put together a puppet show for us. It was so cute and Eli loved it. After the show she let the kids play and Eli loved playing with the puppets. I made this cute snowflake thing. It wasn't perfect but next time I make them they should turn out really really cute. Then we had a Winnie roast for dinner. Eli loved it he ate 2 hot dogs and he ate them fast. Then he found a stick and it looked like a gun so he walked around shooting things and yelling, "watch out!' Hmmm I wonder where he learned that?
Then we pulled out Marshmallows to roast a long with shaking up some ice cream in bags. Eli would not eat the roasted Marshmallows, but he loved sneaking over and stilling the ones from the bag. He did however just love the ice cream which basically was ice chocolate milk...his heaven. The boys also brought back a fish they caught so we all could have a taste. I hate see food but Jacob said I had to try it. So I did and man was it GOOD!! I loved it. Eli tried it too and asked for more. I wanted Jacob to catch me one the next day and cook it for me it was so yummy!




































No comments: