Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 weeks


Today Lilly had her two week well check. I think the normally do a month but for some reason they wanted to see Lilly at two weeks.

Lilly's two weeks stats are:
Weight: 8lbs 6oz 50th%tile
Height: 21.25 in 75th%tile
Head:  14.25 50th%tile

So are she is tall so we are excited about this. She is finally back at her birth weight which is really good. I am not used to having a baby stay small for so long. Both the boys weight went down for one day and then they shoot up and just stayed up. Lilly has dropped and is just now back at her birth size. I think that is totally crazy. Everything about this little girl is totally pleasant. Like I said I swear she has smiled at me since the day she was born. She keeps a pretty good schedule already and she has has slept for 5 hours streches at night. The best part of this little girl (right now) is that she doesn't wake up until 7 or 8 which makes a big difference for me. The boys would wake up for the day at like 6 and well sometimes still do. I do not do well with anytime before 7 so this is awesome to say the least. I am really curious what he eye color will be. For some reason when I look at them I am convinced they are not going to stay blue. Right now I think they may be green like her daddy. I guess only time will tell us on this one.









No comments: