Thursday, November 15, 2012

2 day check up

Lilly had a little bit of Jandous in the hospital. Since Jacob and I didn't have maternity insurance we had to check out 24 hours after birth or else it would cost us a lot of money. The Dr's allowed us to leave if we promised to have her seen in the next 24 hours to make sure her numbers were okay. Today Lilia went in for her check up. Her numbers are great and is in perfect health :)

Lilia's current stats are:
Height: 20.5 In
Weight: 7lbs 10 oz
Head: 13.75in

When they told me her weight I almost died. I asked twice what she said. I have never had a baby loose that much weight and never be that small either. The Dr said not to worry about it they just don't want to her to loose any more. Her diapers are wet and she is pooping so they said it was totally normal. I will try to stay calm about this.

No comments: