Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life as a family of 5

I have been told over and over since we had our first that the third child is the kicker and it is very hard. Since I was a little afraid to cross over into this territory we delayed having Lilly for a little while. After praying we felt it was time to just bite the bullet and have our third child. The whole time I was pregnant we would pray and hope that she was a mild child. That we could make the transition. I am so very happy to say that my prayers have been answered. Lilly is such a pleasant little girl. I swear she smiles at me since the day she was born. I think she is just so happy to have her body and be in our family. I was also really scared to have a little girl. Now I am thinking what was I afraid of little girls are just wonderful. Boys are fun and I will always love my boys, but having a girl is a whole new fun adventure.

The boys are adjusting too. I haven't had any melt downs and anything like that. They truly love her and if anything have already become very protective of her. Jacob went to show her to Marley and Liam freaked he stood in between Marley and Lilia and would not let Jacob take her any closer. I wonder if this beautiful little girl will ever get a date with her two older protective brothers.

My parents haven't been able to come over much because of my dad's cancer. We have had a little cold so my dad and mom need to keep their distance. They brought us dinner the other night and I got to take these sweet shots of my dad playing with my boys. Liam and Eli sure do own him. Liam in particular they are kind of kindred spirit they have really bonded over old westerns!







No comments: