Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cute Stories

My children are constantly telling me cute this so here are a few of their cute stories.
  • Every day Liam says to me, "my belly hurts." At first I was always thinking he was sick or going to throw up or something. Then I quickly realized that just means he is hungry He wants food. So basically every morning the first thing I hear is my belly hurts. Then maybe two more times in the day when he really wants a snack.
  • Liam's other phrase is, "You broke my heart." This is basically his way of saying you hurt his feelings. He will look at you with the saddest face and then say you broke my heart and then instantly your heart is broken too. 
  • Liam found one of our stuffed animals and it's a little seahorse that plays songs. Lately I have noticed he carries it like Lilly and copies me. Then he started to call it his baby and ask me where his baby is or that he forgot his baby. Monkey see monkey do.
  • One day Lilia was crying while I was making dinner. All the sudden I noticed that she stopped. I had my back to her and I turned around to see Eli was holding and rocking her. He even had his hand on her back patting it. He was so proud of him self. I notice sometime he likes when she cries so he can pick her up and make her happy. One time I am pretty sure he just set her down so she would fuss and he could make her happy. He really is so sweet with her. 

No comments: