Friday, June 25, 2010

Sea Life

Yesterday we made plans to go to the Sea life Aquarium, so the kids and I headed out there. My mom and Jacob were able to sneak away from work and join us! I use sneak away loosely as poor Jacob had to do auctions while walking around the whole time...poor guy. Anyway the rest of us had a wonderful time. This place was really neat. They have this little holes you can climb into and get right in the tank with the fish (well it seems that way). Some felt so real that Eli wouldn't go in cause he thought he was going to fall in the water. He would grab his tummy and say Scary, scary...it was so cute. He loved the sharks and the sea horse's. I loved to see the tiny hammer head sharks. They were so cool. Over all the trip was a success and the kids really liked it. So we bought a year pass so we can go all we want! YIPEE!!


















1 comment:

Vickie said...

I loved being able to be with my grandkids on this fun day! I am so lucky and I love them all!