Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun Sunday's

This past Sunday was filled with fun activities. Eli and Jacob went to church. While Liam and I stayed back and got some rest. I took some pictures of Eli because he did he own hair (with a little help) I think he did a pretty good job. His face is a little dirty in the pictures from his yummy french toast breakfast.
Sunday dinner was at my parents house. Lee made the kids root beer floats and then took them to the green belt for a little game of football. Eli loved both.









1 comment:

Vickie said...

I will never forget watching the kids that day. They were so cute running around the park and chasing Buddy. Even though Eli is so much younger and smaller than the other kids, he ran as fast as his little legs could carry him and he was very bossy with Buddy. I am a lucky grandma!