Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 4 Years to Us!!

4 years ago today Jacob and I were married. It is crazy to think that we have only been married for four years. I don't say that in that is has taken forever to get here. I say that meaning this has been the fastest best 4 years of my life. For me my whole life I was Stacy Kartchner, then BAM Stacy Ash and well lets be honest Ash just fits better...that is who I am. It seems like I have known Jacob my whole life and that Stacy Ash has always been my name. The other day someone asked me what my maiden name was and I said Ash...I then looked at Jacob and we both laughed.

I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband or the father of my children. He tries so hard everyday to be the best or do the best at everything he does. He is such a good example to me and he helps me be better.



No comments: