Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brillant Idea

So if you have been following my blog you might have noticed that Eli's hair has been getting super long! Well that is because he will not let me cut it and the last time I did we had a major drama at out house. So I came up with this brilliant idea to have him go with Ethan. He looks up to Ethan and they have the same hair cut so I thought Eli could watch Ethan and then he could get his done.

My plan worked pretty good. The Brewer's (Logan & Marisa) were there too to help out. Eli cried at first then the kids distracted him. They showed him the fish on his cape. Then he started talking and calming down. By the end he had it but overall I would say it was a success. When she was almost done he looked at her and said "All Done Hair cut."



2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

so cute! I love his new "do", he is so big now :)

Elliot and Cami said...

Oh I dread the haircut and boys hair grows so fast! You would think we were killing Cohen! But little Eli sure does look studly!