Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gi Gi

When Eli was little I bought him a soft blanket and with it came a stuffed Giraffe. Jacob and I would give names to Eli's favorite toys so we could figure out which one he wanted. Well this giraffe received the name Gi Gi. Eli really loves Gi Gi and Gi Gi sleeps in Eli's crib with him. Today when Eli woke up Gi Gi was a real person. He needed a diaper like Eli and baby brother, he needed to get his hair done like Eli oh yeah and he needed a car seat too! I think this is so cute so I play along with it. Eli, & Gi Gi had me read them books and now they are taking a nap. Man I love this child.



2 comments:

Ruthy Butler said...

Oh so cute! I love the giraffe!

Elliot and Cami said...

Nothing to do with this particular post, but I admire how much you take Eli out and about! He is so smart because of it! And Liam is a doll. Keep up the good work mommy.