Monday, June 14, 2010

2 weeks

Liam went in today for his two week check up. This doctor's visit went very smoothly and I am proud to say he is one healthy baby boy. Jacob has a stomach bug so I was worried Liam might be getting sick and that is why he is so fussy, but the doctor says that since he is getting breast milk he might get it but on a lesser level because he is getting my anti bodies. Liam is also growing very fast. When the doctor compared his weight from last week he started to laugh when he saw how much he gained. He informed me that I must have the rich creamy milk...which we all know from my fat little Eli baby!

Liam's 2 weeks stats:
Height : 21 3/4 ~ 75th%tile
Weight: 9lb 4oz ~50th%tile
Head : 14 3/4 ~ 50th%tile
Liam had a photo shoot this week and here are a few pictures on off he blog site. I just loved how they turned out. I should have more shortly.



4 comments:

Vickie said...

We are smitten--head over heels--all of us--in love with little Liam. We are so blessed.

Kristi & Austin said...

Stacy... He is such a beautful baby! We need to get our boys together!!! They would have a ball! Love the pics! You are such a GREAT Mom :)

The Durfee's said...

congrats!! i love the new pictures! and Elli with his goggles haha too cute!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

He looks just like Eli!! Cute pictures, who did you get to take them?