Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

This Father's Day was wonderful. When we got up that morning it was like Eli knew it was father's day. He kept saying it to his dad and giving him big hugs it was so cute! When we finally got out of bed we had some yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and just enjoyed being together. Then we went to my parents house for dinner where Eli gave his Daddy the card he made for him. Eli was excited, and Jacob seemed to really enjoy it. For desert we had ice cream cake again. Eli really enjoyed that as you can see from the pictures below.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man to be the father of my children. Jacob has been so helpful and amazing with the adjustment to having two children! He beams with joy when he see us, and he just melts me heart. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! I am such a lucky girl!




These picture were not taken on father's day but they seem to fit. Eli climbed in his wagon and made me dad push him around. My dad was so tired from work but he still did it...he loves his grandsons!


We did go see Cecil but I didn't take a picture. Eli loves his Papa Cec. He kept asking me if he could go see him that day. I swear the kid knew it was father's day...he is so much fun.

1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

what a sweet post stacy! i am so happy for you.