Friday, June 11, 2010

Another Busy Week

This has been another very busy week for us. Our week consisted of 3 more doctor visits. Liam needed and ultrasound because he had a dimple on his lower back in an unusual spot. Liam received his ultrasound and we are proud to say that he is healthy, and everything is A OK!! Eli still very much loves his baby brother. He is always trying to hold him and kiss him. It is really sweet. Whenever I see Eli running around looking for a pillow (aka the boppy) I know it is time for some brother bonding. Liam is still doing pretty good at night however during the day is a very different story. He cries when he is tired, but can't fall asleep. So we have been hearing a lot of tears lately at our house. Jacob and I are trying a few new things hopefully this is a very short lived stage. The busiest part is trying to balance having two and being tired! I would have to say that I think Jacob and I are adjusting much better this time then when we just had one.
Here are some pictures from out week...
Holding "baby brother" and doing roll it!


On our way for a Doc visit Eli decided to dress himself and I just had to get a pick. I thought his choice was hilarious.


Liam had his first little bath (unofficial) he is crying in these pictures but he really didn't cry much during.

I love this picture. Eli loves to get in the middle of Jacob and I when we are hugging or kissing and then we have a family hug and kiss. We hug over and over again making an Eli sandwich. This time he wanted Liam in there so we took a pick. If you look closely you can see each of us.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Group hugs are the best! I love the look on Eli's face!