Thursday, February 5, 2009

So cute...

For a little while now Blurb has not been working with Blogger so i was not able to work on my 2008 book. I received news from my sister-in-law, Katie, that Blurb was up and running again. I have been so excited about getting started on my book that I have been busy working on it this evening, which is a completely different routine than what I normally do. Jacob was very helpful, however, he is a morning person and not much of a night person and fell asleep in the living room with Eli next to him playing. I changed Eli and got him all ready for bed and then got back to working on my book. About 10 minutes later I notice that I no longer heard Eli talking and I started to get worried that he had gotten into something he was not supposed to. I hopped up and ran into the living room to find Eli passed out on the floor. This was so funny to me for 2 reasons. Reason number one is Just yesterday I was thinking about babies being so tired they just fall asleep in the middle of what they are doing. I wondered if Eli was ever going to do this. Then tada, he did it tonight. The second reason why this was so funny was because of how he was laying. I am sad to say I didn't take a picture, but basically he was laying on his back with his arms above his head and his legs spread out....hilarious. Darn I really wish I would have taken a picture.

Instead here is a picture of Eli after I put him in his crib...still my cute little angel.

1 comment:

Brette said...

I'm so glad blurb is working again! I know how disapointed you were about it. Hurry and get your book done before they change their minds again!! I can't believe how big Eli is getting! Seems like we were Im'ing about everything! His nursery colors and material, strollers, car seats, you know all of that good stuff. Time fly's! That's for sure!