Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And the Fangs come out...

Ok not really, but now it is only a matter of time. What I am trying to say is Eli's teeth are officially starting to break the surface. On Sunday during Sacrament meeting Jacob taps me and says, "Stacy Eli has a tooth." I immediately start thinking; WHAT?? The kid slept the whole night, hasn't even been fussy, surely I would have seen it, how on earth could he have a tooth? So I stick my finger in his mouth and sure enough it's there. Now just the sharp part came up so you can basically only feel the tooth and not really see it, but it broke the surface none the less.

Knowing the bottom two come in, then the top two. I think don't these things come in pairs. Now I check his mouth everyone morning wondering if I can feel the other tooth break through. Sure enough Monday morning I can feel it. So Eli got his first tooth on February 8, 2008, and his second on the 9th.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

holy cow he's growing like crazy - teeth already?? pretty soon he's gonna be walkin and talkin! aunt katie did a fabulous job on his pictures! those cheeks are just so kissable!

laura said...

I am glad blurb is working. Thanks for sharing! I can't believe your angel baby has teeth and didn't fuss. I hated hearing about the babies that were like this because I had to take Tylie to Urgent Care a few times thinking she must have ear infections, nope just teething!! Screaming blooding murder etc... Needless to say I am happy for you that Eli is pretty calm about it :)