Saturday, February 28, 2009

7 Months

Eli is now 7 months old and I can't believe Eli has been with us for that long already. Eli is such a sweet joy in our home the past 7 months have flown by. Jacob who at first told me he was scared of Eli (just because he was never around babies) to now just thinking everyday he is more fun and entertaining. Here are somethings Eli has been up to this month.

I had to send some stuff to the fun old IRS so I went to my mom's office to make some copies. It is always nice to go down there and see everyone plus Eli loves to see his Mamo and Aunt Stephanie for a few minutes. I guess I stayed to long because Eli got sleepy and while I was there he decided to take a nap. Look how cute he was taking a little nap on Stephanie's floor.





The weather has been so nice here. Eli and I have been trying to do so much out doors. One of the things we really like to do is walk down to the park in our neighborhood and swing and just look around. I went to the dollar store the other night and I saw some bubbles there. I thought Eli would love them so I bought them. I took them to the park with us the other day and Eli just loved it. He would just start cracking up laughing whenever I would play the bubbles. It was so cute. Eli also is starting to move around everywhere that he sometimes get pretty dirty after the park.





Debbie watches Eli while I go to my trainer so I usually stick around my parent house for a few hours after my work out to play the kids and to see my parents. One day there were so many adventures I had to start taking pictures. It stared off with Lee making treats for all the kids so I put Eli in his little walker and talked to Lee while he was cooking. All of the sudden Lee feels this little things bumping and pushing on his leg we look down and Eli had used his walker and walked across the dinning room into the kitchen. How he managed to do this I will never know. while I took the picture of Lee and Eli some how the walker got smashed on is foot and he started crying. It was sad, but don't worry I quickly picked him up and he was just fine and immediately stopped crying.

One of the first things Eli tried was a little thing my mom snuck in his mouth when I wasn't looking. It has been a long time, but I have finally allowed him to have the little treat while I was looking, and look at what happened.

Eli is starting to get some hair so Stephanie and I decided we would give Eli and little fohawk he still needs some more hair, but I thought it still turned out pretty cute.

Eli mimics or at least tries to mimic everything we do. Lately he has been smacking his lips. It is super cute. Now he his progressed into clicking his tongue, but here is the video of him smacking them...


Eli still loves everything I give him. He has now tried pickles, cheese, sweet potatoes, tomato soup, pears, green beans, peas, chocolate, cake, squash, butternut squash, and much much much more. HE LOVES THEM ALL!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my I have not been on your blog in awhile, & can not believe how big Eli has gotten. What a total doll face. Rickie had a girl last week. Rylee Joan...I'm going to see her this next Friday & I'll send you pictures.

Paisley Quilt Works said...

I love his red face from the candy. I gave one to gavin when he was little and he loved it. I cant wait to surprise you with a homemade gift. I just got bella liking food - so far just sweet potatoes cant wait to try the others

The Richins Family said...

oh my chunkers! i have missed a few months of his life when you went private but i am all caught up now. he is just so chunky, like my brayden used to be! isn't it interesting that once they learn to move, it seems they are everywhere like where you least expect them (under your feet, that was always my favorite).

Brette said...

I love the first picture of him in his swing!! so stinken cute!! His chubby little legs and arms are just adorable! I need to come meet him.

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Stacy, love the your blog and your little Eli is so cute! Thanks for the invite and I'll see you soon, ale