Monday, March 2, 2009

Pay if Forward

Here is what you do...
the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me! What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, type up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back and let me know you are going to play! Then sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! (Please leave your e-mail address in your post to me!) On your Mark... Get Set... Go!!!

3 comments:

The Richins Family said...

well this is fun. i will do this on my blog too. it's always nice to see who reads my blog that often :) jennyrichins@gmail.com

Whitney said...

whoooo hooo! talk about the perfect time to be blog stalking :) it's one the blog so we're good to go. oh ya and i'll be home in july incase you don't feel like mailing anything :)
whitmanaz@gail.com

Stacy said...

HI STACY! It's Aly! I absolutely love your blog! My parents need to update our blog. =[