Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Eli and I are becoming Zoo Rats

Ever since Eli and I received or Zoo pass from Jacob we have gone at least one time every week! Eli greatly enjoys the outdoors and I enjoy changing things up. Each time we have gone we have invited a new little friend along, because we can get them in for free. So far we have gone with Ethan, Aly, Cecil, Katie, Jordan, Carson, the Ray's & a few of Ale Ray's friends. Here are some pictures of our trip with the Gilmore's.

Eli does not have all of his hair yet so I got him these cute little baseball hats to protect his little head from getting burned. They are still a little big on him, but I love how cute he looks in them.

Aly & Ethan petting the Sting Rays. Eli liked this exhibit then hated it and now likes it again. He now reaches out for them all by himself...then are too fast of course, but still he tries.

We stopped by the water park to play. Originally Aly and Ethan were going to be the only kids to play in it, but I noticed Eli really wanted to get in. So I told Aly to walk around with him. Eli LOVED it he kept smiling and he noticed the other children would scream in delight so he copied them!

The three littles...look at how happy Eli is!

I promise he is still smiling in this picture. I love how big he looks in little Aly's arms.
Although I have gone with a lot of people my favorite trip has still been with the Gilmore's just because so many neat things happened. It started off with us getting this little squaril to eat from out hands! It was so cool and he stayed for a long time. Also Ethan could not reach the sharks in the tank in Sting Ray Bay so I had to hold him so he could reach way down. His face was maybe and millimeter above the water, and he finally reached the shark. Then and Sting Ray came up to him and wiggled all around his face and arms! IT WAS SOOO COOL, and Ethan loved it so it made it even cooler. We had a blast.


1 comment:

Nuestra Familia said...

Cute pictures, Eli is a total zoo baby. He is so fun and happy! Thanks for the invite, it was really fun.
Eli @ Target is so funny, that blue ball and the boots are hilarious.