Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sunday Afternoons, and Sunday Naps

On Sunday Eli and I went to my cousin Donnie's babies blessing. Raylee is only a few weeks older then Eli and I am so pleased the he has cousins so close to his age on both sides of the family!! Anyway we went to an earlier church and Jacob still had to go to ours so we decided to stick around my parents house until Jacob was done with everything he had to do. Since church was so early we were both tired and decided to take a nap. OK lets be honest EVERYONE took naps. Eli feel asleep and then woke up like 30 minutes later I was super tired so I decided desperate times call for desperate measures so Eli nursed and slept just so I could get some sleep....oh it was bliss!!
After about an hour and a half I heard Eli's little voice. I had a pillow of my head (this is my new thing I do when I sleep) so I peeked out the bottom and Eli was looking up at me. It was so cute, because it was obvious he was talking to me and was so happy I woke up to play with him. I couldn't resist that cute face so I woke up and we had some fun. Buddie was also taking a nap in the bed and Eli found him after a while he was done playing with me and after poor Buddie!

I love it when Eli lifts his eyebrows like this!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I miss those chubby cheeks and blue eyes. I miss that big, happy smile and the giggles. I miss my little man. Mamo

Mrs. Allens Class said...

AHHHH. his cheeks are too cute :) Got the belt from Nordstrom. How fun it would be to have family in NYC!
I am student teaching at Highland Park Elementary and am love love loving it. I do graduate in May, I only hope I can find a job- most districts are on hiring freezes right now because of state budget cuts!
So I was thinking, summer is almost here and that means it's been about a YEAR since our adventures at Tradelands! Can you believe it??? Do you think you guys will visit your favorite place, Hawaii, this summer? Man, Hawaii sounds nice right now.

Kiersten Allred said...

He is seriously such a cutie and I love those chubby cheeks! Hope everything is going great for you guys!