Friday, March 20, 2009

The Newest Toy & Funny Pic

I love going to Target. There I find things for EVERYONE!! On Friday I talked my Mom and Debbie into coming with. We had such great adventures playing in the store. It started out with my Mom putting Eli in the race car boots. If you look closely his legs are so fat they do not allow him to put his feet in the bottom!


Then we went to the toy Eli to see if there was anything Eli would love. We found this ball and started playing this game with him. He was started laughing so hard to Debbie got video of it. I then walked around the store wondering if I should buy the ball that was only $2.50. Eli saw the ball in my hand right before we left and he went crazy with excitement and I knew I had to get it.


When we got the ball home this is the face Eli made when he saw it at his house(look at how big he has opened his eyes), and the laughter that followed.






No comments: