Monday, March 23, 2009

Eli Find's a Familar Face

Yesterday I was trying to put Eli down for his morning nap. He normally doesn't fight me on this, but today he decided to. I walked around the house trying to put him to sleep. When I was walking down the hall I walked past a picture that has been up since before Eli was born, but today he saw it. Eli looked back like was that what I thought it was. I stepped back and let him look at it and he smiled. Then I said Jesus Eli he started to laugh and sat up. I quickly got Jacob to get the camera and catch some on tape.

Today I walked by the sign twice and showed Eli again. He still gets very excited. This is such a neat thing, because I know Eli knows who he is!

6 comments:

The Richins Family said...

oh that is neat. my children have loved looking a picture of jesus that we have hanging up around our house and just stare. isn't that neat how the veil is still so thin to them?

Katie said...

so sweet! I love it!

AJ and Cindy said...

Too cute! I love when little kids find pictures of Jesus and have that excited smile. Eli is so cute!! ARe you coming to Utah any time soon?

Paisley Quilt Works said...

OMG!! that has to be the sweetest thing ever. i just love it almost sounds like he is saying hey. so so so cute.

Mrs. Allens Class said...

um that just made my day. That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is way too stinkin cute, I showed Nathaniel and we were both laughing out loud :)

Cami Epperson said...

Bretton used to do this same thing! I love it. He still smiles and says "Jesus" when he sees a picture of Him. Eli is getting so big!!