Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eli bath time & more

Eli has been growing up so fast and getting so big. He has officially outgrown his baby bath. Which has caused a bit of a problem. This is a problem because Eli is not big enough for the tub, but he is too big for the sink and his little tub. Jacob goes crazy when he has to bath him in those sports so the other day he decided to just put him in the shower. At first he seemed a little concerned. Then he warmed right up to it.



As you can see he is rolly and polly, and such a happy baby.
After Eli's bath I got to looking at Eli. I know everyone thinks he looks like his dad, but to me he looks like his dad now, but not what Jacob looked like when he was a baby. At least he didn't look like it to me until this moment. I swear these pictures are Jacob when he was a baby.

The other night I went to put Eli's PJ's on him and since I have not done the laundry in a while I noticed I did not have clean PJ's. I decided that I would put him in a long onsie and some pants that night. Oops I guess this onsie was a little small, and Eli has some cleavage showing. Oh my goodness I thought it was hilarious so I took lots of pictures. The pictures do not do it justice seriously so funny.


1 comment:

AJ and Cindy said...

Eli looks so cute in these pictures! I loved the cleavage shot! hhaha