Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party

Every year Jacob and I get invited to Halloween parties, and every year we make up an excuse why we can not come. This year Kristyn would not allow us to do that so she made sure that we went. So at the last second Jacob and I made costumes and went. I am glad we went Jacob was funny and a good sport the whole night, and we both had a lot of fun. I say Jacob was a good sport because we were killer bees, and he even or the wings!! The last two pictures our pictures of when it was our que to leave.
Oh yeah we also won scariest costume. We only won because everyone else costumes were funny and we were the only ones with blood. However I thought Kristyn's was pretty scary and she almost won too!

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I love your costumes! so cute! You guys look great ;)

Annie said...

I love the "killer bees" So funny!