Sunday, October 4, 2009

News...

Today Jacob and I found out we are having another baby!


For a few days now...ok like a week. I have been telling Jacob that I was pregnant. He of course did not believe me, and would not let me take a test. He didn't want me to take a test because the only test we had on had is this really expensive electronic one. So after a while he finally said I could go buy a dollar store test just to prove I was wrong and we could move on. So yesterday I bought a test, and after the morning session of conference I decided to take it. Jacob was asleep and he heard me make a noise...he thought I was right so he woke up to politely rub it in (he did not say this, but I think that is what he was doing) Any way he was wrong, and I was right and now we are going to be a family of 4!! I am not sure of my due date, but I think I am due sometime in early June! We are so EXCITED!!

No comments: