Friday, October 2, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

As you know Eli loves Ducks. He always goes after the one at my parents house, he loves to look and pet them in his books. So for a few weeks now I have thought it would be smart to go feed the ducks with Eli. It has been so hot lately that we have to wait for evening. By the time we ate dinner and got it together most nights it was already dark. Yesterday it was a little bit cooler, so I decided it was finally time to take Eli during the day. After the kids got home from school (by the way on there way home Steph and I attacked them with water ballons. We didn't get them very good, but we had a lot of fun.)












Eli kept looking at the ducks and saying Quack Quack Quack over and over again. These next three pictures crack me up because in the first he throws the bread to the duck then the second her turns to get some more. Then in the third he puts it in his mouth and eats it himself. I am lucky we took nice bread instead of bad bread!









After feeding the ducks we went over to the play ground to play for a little bit. Eli loves the slides so Aly helped him. I thought it would be smart to take an action shot. This first picture is at the top and the next is my actions shot...ha ha




Let's try that again...

Eli likes to climb up the slide like this and then slide down on his tummy...had to get a picture of that.



Then we moved over to the big slide!








No comments: