Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eli has some pets...for now

Since I had the baby shower at my house we had some fish left over from the party. Sharisa wanted to just flush them down the toilet, but I do not have the heart to do something like that. I told her that we would just take care of them until they died. It was funny because Jacob knew I would be able to kill them and when he picked them up he even picked up some fish food for them too.

Any way we started out with 14. Then we gave a few away some died, so we were down to 9. Then a lot more died, and we only have three left. Eli loves them a likes me to pull them down off the counter so he can look at them. He is so funny cause he talks to them and crawls in circle around the bowl talking to them...he is such a a funny kid. I have enjoyed the fish I have decided I will go buy some more once the last 3 die.


You have to watch this video Jacob scare Eli in it and it is so funny!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am missing Eli!!! These blog updates are making me realize just how much I miss him. Is he going to know his Nana when we see him next?

The key to keeping fish alive is to NOT over feed them.

I hope there are some living when we get home. I want to see him crawl around them.