Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ward Trunk or Treat

Last night was our ward Trunk or Treat. As always he invited both of our parents, the Gilmore's, the Brewer's and the Kartchner's. It was nice that everyone was able to to come! Eli loved seeing all the children and I think everyone got a good amount of candy.Eli was a green Alien this year. I think his costume turned out really cute. Eli loves Halloween stuff. Earlier in the month he was scared and would really hold on to us. Now he is more curious about them and stares a lot. The car next to us had this really freaky doll and he loved it. He just stared at it all night. Eli had a lot of fun with my mom he did the cake walk, fished for prizes and looked at all the neat cars. He also like pushing around this little rat we have (this kid loves to push things around) One of the little girls in our ward came over and started playing with the rat too. Then she grabbed him and hugged him. It was really cute.

Funny stores of the night:
  • My dad and Jacob went and got some food. When they came back Austin saw their food and asked them where he got it. They told him where to find it and off he went. Austin came back a few minutes later with is plate. I looked at his plate and saw that he had one hot dog no bun and then a hamburger with just 3 pattie in between the bread! My jaw dropped and I was like Austin!! Lee and my dad just starred at him in shock and then you hear Lee say, "Where's the lettuce?" I would like to report that Lee did at least make Austin remove on pattie.
  • Cecil and Linda came late to our party because they were busy at theirs. Once they got there we were trying to get rid of some of our candy so we would not have to much left over. Jacob offered some to his parents. Jacob looks over a few seconds later and Cecil took like an entire box full! It was so funny. I guess he took the candy for his class on Sunday's!














No comments: