Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This little boy makes me laugh...

Eli has been doing the cutest funniest things for a while now, and I forgot to write about them. So in an attempt to remember how fun and funny this boy is here are a few things he does that get us laughing.
  • He fake laughs. That's right whenever there is someone and they laugh out loud Eli will follow up with a little laugh of his own. This even works when it is on TV. He will not even be watching it, but then hear people laugh so he will stop look up and start laughing too!!

  • Eli also play peek a boo. I know all babies do this, but Eli started taking towels and things like that to play with after his baths. Or hide behind something and then pop out. Oh he is funny. Jacob and I also scare him a lot for fun so I have noticed he tries to do it too. He will come around a corner all fast with a smile and make and noise...so funny.

  • He mimics us. For example yesterday I felt really nauseous so I make like a yulk ewww noise and two seconds later Eli does the same thing.

  • Now this is the best thing (ok after the fake laugh I am pretty sure that is my fav) Eli yodools. I don't know where he got this from but ever since Memorial day Eli will make this funny yodool sound lie lowlee lowlee he does it a lot when he gets really excited or when he hears us do it. I just was reading this to Jacob and Eli hears me and started doing it. Oh man I love this little boy.

6 comments:

Linda said...

And Stacy, it just keeps getting more and more fun. He is a living doll!

Linda

laura said...

It was so fun seeing you last week! You crack me up. I still laugh when I think of you telling your story and straight up yelling in Cheesecake Factory! :)

emmielou said...

Eli is getting so big, oh wait he has always been so big huh. Well, he is adorable. I miss seeing you guys at bootcamp, I should be back on Tuesday. Are you doing the next session?

Nuestra Familia said...

Funny boy! I want to hear him do #3. I'll have to remember when I see him at church.
And your 4th of July post is so cute, you and Eli look so darn adorable in all the pictures :) Ale

RegaNater said...

He's a cutie! I love his little 4th of july mohawk. I can't wait to get Winstons hair like that one day!

The Thatchers said...

That is so funny that he yodools. How cute. I cant believe our boys will be a year This week.