Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The D-back game

On Monday night Jacob got some tickets to the D-back game from Brad. We were given 6 so we invited two other couples, Chase & Shalyse, and Preston & Kelly. We went and ate a very healthy dinner and by healthy I mean IN N OUT Burger (What were we thinking???) Then headed off to the game. Like true Ash form we had a hard time finding the parking lot that we had a pass for so why would it be any different this time! I am sure everyone (ex specially Chase) thinks I am a crazy driver. I almost ran a red light, and turned the wrong way on a street!! I don't like Phoenix what is the benefit of a one way street?!!?!? Anyway we got there and then got lost in the place because we went to the wrong box. Finally we found our seats and they rocked!! We were right behind the Phillies 4th row!! We had a lot of fun!










Jacob is going to die that I posted this,I think his exact words were "tell no one this!". This kid was sitting in front of me and I wanted to pinch his ears! So I took a picture.

4 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

sounds like a fun night! I love the part about wanting to pinch that boys ears, some things never change, huh! ;)

The Crandell Crew said...

It was awesome hanging tout with you guys! We love you guys to bits! Thanks for inviting us along!!!

Elliot and Cami said...

Time for an update on the cute lil 1 year old!

Cami Epperson said...

Which game did you go to? We were at the one on Monday... so probably the same one? Great seats for you! We stole ours... I mean our tickets were for nose bleeds but we snuck past the "usher" guy and got in closer on the 1st level. Anyway, looks like fun!