Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rain!

So last night we had the biggest thunderstorm EVER!! I couldn't believe how loud the thunder was, and all the lightening. I normally LOVE it when it does this, however the whole night I was worried about Eli and that he would scare him. Around 5 am Eli woke up crying (not cause he was scared) I figured I would do better if he was in bed with me. So I moved him in our bed and then when he got up I took him outside and let him look at the rain. It was really cute. I know it has rained since Eli's birth, but this was the 1st time he actually saw it coming down and stuff. I wonder what he thought of it...
p.s I loved that top picture how everything around Eli was blurry...also the last one is cute because that is Jacob driving away and Eli would not get in the water, but then he saw him dad and he didn't care, he wanted to go with Jacob!

No comments: