Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUD!!


Today is Jacob's birthday! He turned the big 26!! Jacob said he was ok with this birthday (we both actually still get confused how old we are) he said his scary age is 27. (he is so funny) So we started of the day with me going to the dentist and Jacob working (I promise it gets better) Then we met up to eat lunch at Red Robbin. Jacob wanted to eat there because they mailed him a birthday coupon so he wanted his free burger. Then we got Eli and headed out to Tempe market place. We went to his favorite running store and got him some running shorts, and then went to his favorite store of all time BEST BUY. We spent sometime there looking around and then ended up buying some movies (I don't think we ever go there without buying Jacob a few movies) a new Wii game and a new TV. We were not really looking for a TV, but we did need a new one in out bedroom and they had this great deal so we bought it. It is nice and Jacob is VERY excited! At 6:30 we met up with my family to eat at Guru Palace this Indian food restaurant Jacob likes. My family never had Indian food before so it was nice trying it with them. All and All I think Jacob had a wonderful birthday. Happy birthday mister I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!










1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Jacob! I have heard that Guru Palace is yummy, we will have to go there sometime together!