Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I got pulled over!

Last week I wanted to go to the mall. I was over at my parents house and the kids (Gilmore's, Navaro's, and Austin) all wanted to come with me. This was a little problem because my car only hold 5 people but I figured I would chance it and take them all anyway. Well no sooner did I pull out of my parents neighborhood did I notice that a cop was right behind me. To make a long story short I tried to avoid him, but he pulled me over. Aly was sitting with Ethan and Saddie was sitting with Noah. The two sisters quickly cover up their brother's by sitting on them. The cop came up to my window informed me my dealer plates were canceled and that is why he pulled me over. He took my info and went back to his car. I looked back wondering why the cop didn't say anything about all the bodies and I honestly could not see the the two boys. Then closely looking I could see Noah's little leg and Ethan's eye ball. The cop took my plate and let me leave. HE NEVER SAW THE TWO BOYS!! As we were driving away the kids all let out a big sigh and we all talked about how scared we were. It was so funny and scary at the same time.

1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Okay that is too funny! But my question is...why were you going to the mall without me?? :)haha