Friday, May 29, 2009

And the cow says...


Today Eli and I were watching Sesame Street (Eli favorite show). One of our favorite parts other then Elmo is Murray, the monster with his Spanish speaking lamb named Ovejita. Murray follows the lamb to a different school each day, and this time he followed her to a farm. Today when the showed the cow I made the sound the cow makes for Eli. He looked at me and then he looked at the cow and started Mooing! Jacob was walking out the door for work so I yelled for him to come back. I then rewinded it and Jacob heard Eli moo like a cow too. Later they showed chickens and I said cluck, and I swear he clucked too!! It was so cute. I am so excited to see if he remembers this tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! I hope that you had a good one!!