Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


I have to admit that I have the best husband EVER! Jacob didn't make Mother's Day a one day event. It started on Thursday night and went all the way to Sunday....who knows maybe it will keep going!! LIKE I SAID HE IS THE BEST!!

Here are just a FEW of the things Jacob did for my special "Mother's Weekend"
  • Friday I woke up to a perfectly clean house...oh yeah and he took the baby and let me sleep in while he was cleaning the house!
  • Eli has been a little sick so needless to say I have not been sleeping well. Either he was upset or I was not sleeping because I was worried about him. Jacob took him on Saturday morning and let me sleep in...I did not because I heard the doorbell ring and I was worried he had to work, but for me it was all about how thoughtful he was and willing to help me out.
  • He has constantly told me how I am the best mother. Which makes me feel good and helps and encourages me to be an even better mom. It is so nice how supportive of me he is.
  • On Saturday I wanted some new Swimsuits. I had my eye on a few so he went with me to try them on. He was so nice and did not even try to rush me. Not only did he not complain about the price, but he also encouraged me to spend a little more then planed, because he thought I looked great in them and deserved them...I know he is so SWEET!!
  • Saturday night I came home to a dozen roses, double stuffed Oreos (my fav) and a balloon. It was so cute how he had everything set up and ready for mothers day.
  • On Sunday I got to sleep in...which for me is all I really wanted, but he also had another dozen roses hiding that he put out for me. I also got a robe that I wanted forever from Anthropolgie.

I could go on and on about how wonderful Jacob is and how great of a weekend I had. I am so thankful for my sweet husband and cute little baby for making me feel so special.

Here I am with my mother! I just love her so much & Eli does too. She is the best!

We got Linda some gardening stuff for Mother's day. We played around with it for a while...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like you had an amazing mothers day. I love mothers day & especially my birthday. My boys & Kiz spoil me rotten...
Isn't being a mom the best....