Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CowMOOFlage

I know every mom goes through the stage where there baby has HAD it with the backwards facing car seat and they can not wait for their baby to be able to face forward. I for sure am that mom. Poor Eli would twist his body around to try and face forward. Then to top it off it has been so hot lately that every time I put him in his seat he comes out soaking in sweat!! I finally decided my baby being the big boy that he is was ready to face forward. I got online did all my research and found the SAFEST and BEST forward facing car seat. YIKES it was really expensive. So after a lot of looking I find it new and on sale!! They also have this fabric pattern which is cow pattern which they call Cowmooflage. Jacob and I thought that was pretty funny.





YIPEE. Eli and his mommy are both really happy now.



No comments: