Friday, May 15, 2009

So cute

So my niece Aly finally got an e-mail address so I shot her a few e-mails cause it is really cute to see how she reacts and loves them. I remember when I used to get excited about people e-mailing me too. Any way I guess I sent Aly this e-mail about this professor claiming their is no God saying that god is evil blah blah blah. Finally at the end of the e-mail the student proves that God exists and evil only exists with the absence of God. I got an e-mail back from Aly about it and it was so cute. This is what she said....

That is the most awesome thing ever! (insert happy face here) That student sure showed that professor who is boss. And they are right! Evil is just the absence of God (insert happy face with Halo here) or the Holy Ghost, also it's sad because that professor doesn't know that god exists. (insert wilted rose here) I can't even start to imagine my life without knowing about God. (insert face with one eyebrow lifted) Awesome.... I don't know what else to say about it!

I am all choked up! I thought this was so cute it made my heart melt...I am so thankful for my sweet little Aly and her testimony!

No comments: