Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well it finally happened...

Eli threw his first fit today. I even called Jacob so he could enjoy the moment with me. Here is what happened. I took Eli grocery shopping. Like most kids by the end of it he had it and hated being there. So in order to help him be good so I could load the car I had a "wonderful idea", I would let him stand in the drivers seat and play with the steering wheel. Once I was done and moved him to his car seat he whinnied a little but soon stopped. I figured the best way to unload the car was to do the same thing. YIKES!! When I was done and pulled Eli out of the car and started walking in the house Eli started crying and went really stiff with his legs. He cried for a few minutes, and I have never seen his legs so straight. I even called Jacob to let him hear it (which was funny because he was with clients). I finally poured Eli a glass of apple juice and he finally stopped!

1 comment:

Elliot and Cami said...

My goodness Eli has grown so much since I last caught your blog! I can't believe he has 8 teeth too! Cohen has zero. Glad I can finally keep up again!