Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ethan graduates and we celebrate

About two weeks ago Ethan informed me he was graduating from Kindergarten, and he expressed it was very important to him that Eli and I come. I asked him when it was and he said he would double check with his teacher. I received a phone call a few days later from Ethan with all the info. So of course Eli and I went to Ethan's graduation. There were so many people that I didn't actually get in the room, but I did see it and Ethan was so happy.

After the graduation Jacob caught up with us, and we went to the movies with everyone. We saw Earth,which was very depressing by the way. Anyway the Eli quickly picked up on the social part of the popcorn in the movie. This video is so cute, but you have to look very closely and you will see he grabbing the popcorn from Debbie and getting his own handfuls...ha this kid is a riot.


1 comment:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Look at that hair! I am in love with those chunky chunky cheekies!!