Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat

On Wednesday our ward had their annual Trunk or Treat party. Jacob and I had so much fun last year we made sure we had everything ready so we could attend again this year. We also wanted to keep up with tradition and we invited the Gilmore's and Austin to come. We also decided to mix this up a little and invite the Brewer's to come as well.

The first Kiddo to arrive was Austin. His costume seriously cracked me up for some reason. I think it is because it is just too perfect for him!

Jacob passing out the candy. While Debbie and Papa keep him company.

Mamo with our little Pumpkin.

Kadee and Stephanie.

The first Ninja is Logan and the 2nd one is Ethan. It was so funny because they both picked out the same costume and didn't even know it. Also they both picked out the same weapons!!!

Marisa and Aly went for the scary look.

This is Molly Pratt. She was one of our CTR 5 children when Jacob and I were teaching in primary. She is such a sweet little girl we enjoy her so much. Her Elmo costume was the best!

Another picture of Logan and Ethan. Here they are waiting to fish for a prize.


Nana and Papa Cece even made it to the party.

Confession time...

I spent a lot of time pondering what costume to get Eli. After a while I realized I spent to much time thinking about the costume and I had to buy one right away. Since I waited so long the choices were pretty slim. Also I wasn't too big of a fan of the costumes for the babies. I was walking by the costumes for the dogs and I realized that they were the perfect size for a little guy and the pumpkin one was so much cuter then the one for the babies. So I think you know where I am going with this... That's right I got my baby boy and puppy dog costume.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Haha! Way to improvise, Stace!

I wanted to tell you that I had a dream about Eli last night. I was holding him, and I noticed that everything about his mannerisms was just like you. I was thinking "he looks just like Jacob in all the pictures on her blog, but he really is mostly like Stacy."

Random, yes? I woke up wondering where that one came from, but I thought it was pretty funny!

sara said...

Molly got so many Elmo compliments; it was good because at school that day when everyone in the class was saying what their Halloween costumes would be, she told us that the whole class laughed when she said Elmo! It really hurt her feelings so it was really nice that all the ward people built her confidence back up :)

Eli's such a cutie! It was nice to see everyone there that night.

dan and ashley said...

your little dog/pumpkin was too cute! what's your address?

Elliot and Cami said...

What a cute little pumpkin! That is so funny that you used a puppy dog costume. We wanted to make Cohen a pumpkin so bad but I didn't think I could find any costume small enough. also we didnt want to take him anywhere yet. but it woulda been cute...

laura said...

That's a puppy costume?! I agree, it is very cute. I love how full it is!!

Brette said...

What a cute little pumpkin!! That's such a smart idea to get at puppy outfit. I would never think of that! Looks like you guys have been staying busy! You can do both tags. I fixed that :)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

That cracks me up! It is so cute though and we never would have known :)