Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Festival and More...

On Friday night my parents ward had a huge fall festival. Jacob and I were originally going to go on our date, but decided to go to the festival instead. We are so happy that we went, not only was it fun, but it was free too.

When we first arrived and parked our car i noticed that the first 5 cars I saw were all from our family! I was really excited because whenever our family gets together we have a really good time. The Brewer's were there with my uncle Doug.


Here is Brett and Nikki.


This is Jesse and her Grandpa Brewer (uncle Doug to me) She is having fun with him here and giving him kisses!


Aly, Steph, Eli (sleeping away) & Jesse

There were games there you could play and if you won you received a prize. Jacob won smarties so he gave them to Aly. My dad was near by so I had him jump in the picture too.

Eli looked so cute sleeping I couldn't help but to get a picture.

Here is Marisa getting her face painted.

They had a cake walk and I was more then happy to play the game, but by the time we got to it there were too many people and I didn't want to wait because I was worried Eli would was getting cold. So I convinced Jacob it would be ok to take/steal me a rice crispy treat. Then while he was in the middle of it I took a picture of him and the flash went off...it was hilarious because it was like I pointed out what he was doing wrong.

While we were there I ran into my dear friend Sharisa who just had a little baby boy. Isn't he super cute?

Here is Merrick up close...look at all that hair! Also I am glad to say Merrick and I share the same birthday

They had more music, dancing and food. Austin and his troop also preformed a song. As always my parents ward threw an amazing party. We had a wonderful time.

On Saturday night we received a call from Elliott Caldwell and he offered us some tickets to the ASU game. Jacob was really excited because they were box seats so after convincing me to go. We called up the Gilmore's to see if they could come with us. They said yes so we met up at my parents house. While we were at my parents house we were talking to Lee and found out he was going to the game as well. He also informed us that where our seats were they gave us free food and drinks! I was really excited so we headed out to the ASU game.

Jacob and I just relaxing during half time.

We snuck down a little bit so we could get a picture of the feild behind us.

Steph and Jerel cuddling up next to us.

I have to admit the even though I wanted ASU to win Oregon KILLED US. I also have to admit that I enjoyed their mascot which is a duck much more then our mascot. So I got a picture of him doing push ups after one of their many touchdowns. Thanks for the tickets Elliott and Cami.

7 comments:

damonandkami said...

Looks like fun! Isn't Sharisa's baby adorable! We need to go do somthing together! We haven't been out in a while!

Designer Cakes said...

hey long lost people!!! so im jsut blogging right now... you guys have been busy! looks like fun. hope you guys are comming to the costume party! its going to be fun! info is on my blog... xoxo

laura said...

That looks like the best fall festival! I love Eli's chubby cheeks!!

Flaherty Fam said...

I love all the fun fall activities. Eli is such a cutie.

Annie and Jason said...

Hey Stac how the heck are ya? Your little man is so stinkin cute. I love his chubby cheeks. Glad your doing well. I found you on Laura's blog. keep in touch
A

Annie and Jason said...

Hey Stac I was talking to a friend the other day who found me through your blog then mckells and so wha la here you are. How the heck are ya? Your little man's chubby cheeks are so stinkin cute. So glad to see you happy and doing so well. Keep in touch.

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Stacy, you look wonderful and Eli is adorable!I am great, just trying to finish out this school year. Okay I loved the video of Eli laughing, he loves you :) Fall festivals are the best part of October, I hope you post pics soon of what Eli was for Halloween!