Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Naps & Laughter

Lately for some reason I have been getting extra sleeping and dying for some naps. So on Saturday Jacob was a sweet heart and he took Eli for 2 hours while I took a nap. It was an amazing two hour nap.

Today my sleep deprivation again caught up with me so Eli and I took a nap together on the coach. We snuggled up and slept for another hour....it was great.



Here is my little guy catching some zzzz's

Remember how I couldn't catch Eli laughing well I have finally succeeded in my mission!

3 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

The things you do to make your kids laugh. Just wait until he is older, you will find yourself doing the most odd things even in public. Being a mom is hard work. I took naps with Jace until Mylee was born. Then naps went out the door for me.

Katie said...

I love the picture of Eli on the pumpkin. Soo cute!! He is getting so big. I can't wait to come home for Christmas and squeeze his little rolls!

Amy said...

Naps with babies are the best!! YOu're little man laughing is so cute - love it! Okay, your birthday sounded like SO MUCH FUN!! What a great hubby and family - I love that purse you got and Anthro in general but I'm in the same dang boat with you and their stuff being too short - good thing for cute accessories! Oh and the orbs - freaky!!