Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Austin's B-day Party!

Austin Lee Kartchner celebrated his 9th birthday on Saturday. Eli was invited so he attended his first birthday party. It was a Halloween themed party and we had so much fun.

They decorated pumpkins and had a contest.

Jacob and I were the judges and it was very tough. I mainly let Jacob choose because I was worried about hurting some one's feelings. Jacob handled the pressure very well.

This little guy won the funniest. I actually chose this one I loved how his ears were sitting.

This guy won scariest. Seriously that things face still freaks me out!

Austin really wanted a pinata so we got him one. Here are the kids rushing for the candy. They also played bingo, decorated haunted cupcakes and played dodge ball. It was such a fun party. Happy b-day Austin!

1 comment:

The Richins Family said...

happy birthday austin! wow, time surely flies, i can't believe he is that old.