Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

This Christmas this is I am happy to report was a simple easy perfect Christmas. Jacob's parents went to Boston to have Christmas with Katie and Jordan. Adam and Daniel went there too and Allison and Ben stay in Milwaukee everey year now. This was the first year we didn't have to balance a million things. I have to admit I missed seeing everyone but I am also happy that this year for Christmas we did it with just out little family. It was so much fun doing our own things and making our own traditons. We still went to my families dinner the night before. Then we went to our house. Laid out cookies, milk and carrots and then went to bed in their new super hero pjs. These first few pictures are of Eli and Liam seeing if santa came. They say the carrots are gong and Liam is showing us the empty milk cup!

This Christmas was nice. Jacob had me open my present first which was a video camera. It was a great thoughtful gift and this year we have lots of video and not much pictures! Kind of a nice change for us. Eli and Liam then went for their stockings they had fun exploring those. Then they both opened some power ranger masks followed by a box of army men and trucks. They lost interest in presents at the point and started playing with the trucks. Jacob and I were hungry so we took a break from presents and I made Jacob one of his Christmas presents which was biscuits and gravy his favorite breakfast. I never made it before so it was my first attempt. He said I did a really good job, but next time maybe a little less sausage. I was proud of myself and I will be making it for him more often.

After breakfast we MADE the boys open thier other presents. Yes a made them put away their new toys so that we could go to the Gilmore's to join them and get their presents from Santa. We had fun at the Gilmore's where we watched everyone else open their presents and we even stayed and had a late brunch. After the Gilmore's we went home and played with a our new stuff and just relaxed it was a perfect day.










When Eli unwrapped this gift he cheered he was so happy he got Kix. I had to explain their was something else inside. He was excited about that too, but it was so funny how he was so happy with the cereal.













The last two few pictures are of Eli and Liam opening up Lilly's presents for her. Sweet girl pretty much slept through all of Christmas.

No comments: