Saturday, August 25, 2012

Instragram of NYC trip Day 2

 Yoga in the park this morning. Don't be fooled I am just sitting here.

 Baby girl 28 weeks and Liam giving loves.

 $.25 for some solicited advice. Davina and I thought it would be fun to ask what we should name the baby. Jacob what do you think they picked?

 Playing at the park getting dizzy.

 Found a Aquirrel at the park the boys were pretty excited.

 So sleepy but must eat pizza

 Ashley's all done with New York. Here she comes Utah.

 Here's my big boy right in the middle of times square. He is so happy because he just saw the "real" Spiderman, Ironman, and Batman. I can not tell you how amazing cute these boys have been tonight. Eli honestly was shaking he was so excited to meet them.
 Look what I found love of my life. One of my best and favorite memories. Of course it was shared with you.

Empire state building and the moon. It's a beautiful night in the city.

No comments: