Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Instagram August 12th - August 15th

 Tonight Eli was squeezing this toy and every time he did Marley's ear would shot up. We all were cracking up. this picture doesn't do the moment justice.

 Playing UNO with Eli. Like my idea for a card holder.

 Daddy got home to  catch the end of the game...and yes that is iron man playing with us.

 I slept last night with someone's feet in my ribs and it wasn't the baby taking residence there! Horizontal sleeping baby chased my hubby out too.
 Happy Birthday Mamo. We love you!

 This picture shoes the calm before the storm. The first shot great. The next two pictures would show me pinning him down! We survived.

No errand is simple or easy for that matter. Gotta get my groceries thus naps in the cart while Eli drives.

No comments: