Friday, August 26, 2011

Utah Day 5 - Discovery Gateway

Today was a chill day for us in Utah. We got up took our time. I did some cleaning and packing then we head out to Discovery Gateway. Eli and Liam had a lot of fun at this place. When you first walk in they have this giant beehive that you came put these balls in and they get sucked up by vacuums and go all around the room. The boys loved this room so much they could have stayed there all day! Liam also found a horse he liked to ride and he threw the biggest fit over me taking him off of that. The boys had a lot of fun exploring and learning. We then ate lunch a head home for NAPS! Yes we all three took nice long naps this afternoon. Since we have been here teh boys haven't had a decent naps so I could tell they were happy to be home.

After our naps I saw Nathan (Jacob's cousin) in the backyard so I went and talked to him. He played with Eli for a while when he woke up then I thought I should take the boys to dinner. Since the Petersen's (Jacob's aunt and uncle) had been so helpful to us I invited them out to dinner with us. I have to say I just love this family they are so funny and cute! I think we would be super lucky if our family was like theirs. After dinner I rushed home to get dressed for Aubrie's wedding (this was the whole reason I was in Utah anyway) Ashlyn came a picked me up. We were a little early so we stopped to get some yogurt. We just sat chit chatted and then headed to the wedding. As we were pulling in we say Annie leave (too bad she didn't see us). We went in the wedding and Aubrie was so pretty and her new husband Miah was such a gentlemen. Aubrie has always been really cute and super trendy so I felt like I stuck out among her friends. None of the other room mates we able to make it so Ashlyn and I just hung out at the wedding then headed home. I didn't get home too late as we had to get up pretty early cause the boys and I were headed home the next morning.

Returning home...
The ride home was super easy. I even pushed the stroller and all the luggage while Eli just walked acorss 6 lanes of traffic. Also I was in terminal two so I had to walk through both terminals before a I could ditch my luggage. I over heard this lady who say me say look at her she is talented. I must say at that moment I sure felt talented.
The flight was pretty simple too not one peep from my boys. My dad was awesome and picked us up and then Jacob came home later that afternoon. Overall the trip to Utah was a success and A LOT of fun. Hopefully if money permits. We will be going back next year.















No comments: